Monday – Friday 7AM – 6:00PM
Is your dog tired of being cooped up at home, alone? Does your pooch need some time to socialize with people, other dogs and to be able to romp and play?
Why not bring your pet to Companion K-9’s Dog Daycare!!! Let us Scratch your Dog, it’s our job and we love it! We are your dog’s Home Retreat Away from Home!
We offer a Doggie Day Care Service Monday through Friday for your pooches to get out of the house and let their ears down. Let them retreat to a supervised romp and play sessions with other canines and some interactive play training on our 6 foot high fenced acreage in the country. We have several separate areas inside and out to accommodate dogs that are active to couch potatoes, large or small and young or old. The “Tiny Paws Yard” is special for only smaller dogs that can play with 4 legged friends their own size. We have a 900-sq. ft. climate controlled inside play area plus pets are allowed in our home especially the little dogs and the ones that are more laid back in nature. We are their home away from home while you are at work. We offer many outside activities where dogs can be dogs. During playtime they can romp in and out of the playhouses, enjoy some agility obstacles, and learn how to fetch or even play a little soccer. In the summer time we offer some kiddy pools for your dogs to have a splashing good time. Your pooches will be totally supervised during playing, feeding or naptime.
Day care for Canines is a nice alternative for dog owners that have busy schedules. This home retreat offers your pets a variety of activities to help keep them happy, social, stimulated and calmer because of a long day of play and companionship.
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Application and $20 Temperament Test (Non-refundable) required
$23 Per Day, each additional dog $14 Per Day
Day Care Discounted Packages
- 10 Day Package – $20 per day, each additional dog $13 per day
- 20 Day Package – $18.50 per day, each additional dog $12 per day
All package offers must be paid 5 days in advance of first drop off day for day care. Days do not have to be used consecutively. (All packages purchased are non-refundable)
Late Fee $15 per every 30 minutes after 6:00 p.m. Only if staff is available your dog has to be picked up no later than 6:30 p.m. If staff is not available to stay or if’s past 6:30 p.m. your pet will be boarded overnight and you will be charged our normal boarding rate, with pick up before 10AM the next morning.
Our requirements are necessary precautions for the welfare of all involved in day care. Dogs must be current on the following vaccinations and other prerequisites apply:
- Proof of all vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella/ Kennel Cough, Flea Control) or proof of titers
- Recommend vaccinations at least a week prior to dog’s visit
- Dogs must be 4 months and older
- Application and $20 Temperament Test (Non-refundable) required
- Pooches must come with collars (buckle type recommended) and appropriate tags
- Once approved for day care we need at least 1-day prior notice to drop off to ensure we are not over booked for that day. (Number of Dogs are Limited for day care)
- No pets dropped off before 7:00 a.m.
- Owners provide food to lessen digestive stress, making the dog’s visit more comfortable
- Dogs over 8 months must be spayed/neutered
- All dogs must be non-aggressive and non-guarding towards food or toys
- No females in season allowed
- Dogs should be housebroken otherwise owners provide diapers especially for marking
- Special Limited Offers – Need to provide details on the source of the offer or bring the post card, flyer, coupon or other type of advertisement with offer to claim. One special offer per family.