Read what some of our clients shared about Companion K-9 Dog Services. Our client reviews are very important to us. They help provide feedback to new clients and to us on how to improve our service to clients. Feel free to read more reviews or to write reviews on other sites listed below.
• Jane Schrick ***** Nov 2022: We are VERY thankful to have found Companion K-9 to board our dog when we can’t take her along on a trip. She always comes back in good spirits and has improved social skills! The staff is attentive, friendly, and hard working!
• Justin Schneider ***** Nov 2022: Our pups absolutely had a blast. They get so excited to go! We were referred by a friend and are so glad we found them! They post pictures all week as well! Highly recommend!
• L Looger ***** Jan 2022: Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Responsiveness, Value. I would give more stars if I could. I had to relocate and needed a place to board my baby puppy for an extended stay. I say baby, he’s an older chocolate lab mix. I wanted somewhere where he could have a chance to run around outside and be well taken care of. Companion K-9 totally fit the bill – while I missed my best buddy tremendously, I took heart knowing he was enjoying himself and being taken care of in the best fashion possible. There is plenty of room for the dogs to run around outside and socialize, and the owner (Kim) regularly posts pictures of the dogs on Facebook. Kim and her staff supervise and interact with the dogs throughout the day. It’s such a huge relief to know that he is happy and doing well – I would recommend Companion K-9 without reservation for anyone looking for short term stay, daycare, or longer-term boarding for their dog.
• Laura Talley Connors August 3, 2022: Recommends Companion K-9 Dog Services. Kim and her entire team are wonderful! I would highly recommend Companion K-9 Services to care for all of your fur babies and their needs! What started out as a couple of months stay for our dogs while our home was being built quickly morphed into over 11 months of boarding for our pups! Kim was very accommodating with our unknown timeline due to the many construction delays. She and her team treated our fur babies as if they were part of their family and we will be forever thankful knowing our girls were so well taken care of! Thank you so much to Kim and your amazing team!
• Cheryll Myrick July 1, 2022: Recommends Companion K-9 Dog Services. BEST PLACE!!! BEST STAFF!!! Our Sadie LOVES her 1x weekly visits to “school”. Like a kid being dropped off at day camp! ❤️🐾. Comforting to know she’s in great hands for those extended stays as well!
• Peighton Jarwin August 2, 2022: Recommends Companion K-9 Dog Services. Our puppies second home! Kim and her team treat our fur babies as their own. They get so excited when they go to “camp” Makes traveling less stressful knowing our babies are being cared for and so loved!
• Kavita D ***** Jan 2022: Companion K-9 Dog Services is a great place for the special four-legged member of your family! We have used their services for Dog Boarding our dog with them for several years. We are so glad to have known such a wonderful place for our dog to stay when we are away for a week or two or even longer.
Kim Vitale and her team are very caring, loving, reliable and genuine people who take really good care of your special member of the family when you are away.
This is one of the very few places (around Plano/Allen/Mckinney/Princeton area roughly) that allows your dog to be in the open space and not be caged in. They are also particular about taking care of the special needs of your dog, such as the type of food and medications your dog needs and provide them TLC. They just take care of your dog as their own and that puts you at ease.
We have been very pleased with their services and have even recommended them to our family and friends who are looking for a safe, caring and loving place for their dog(s) whenever they are away. Thank you, Companion K-9 Dog Services, thank you, Kim!! for the amazing care and services, you provide for the special member of our family!!! Kavita
• CM ***** Posted on 07/01/19: “I love this place. They treat my dog Brandi like she’s family. I’ve never had an issue with Canine companions. They’re the best!”
• BM ***** Posted on 10/21/10: “Owner really knows what is she doing, has lots of knowledge and patience and will answer on all of your questions. Class is much more relaxed then any other classes I’ve attended. My dog was a different dog after just 6 classes. I would highly recommend it.”
• Lacie ***** Posted on 07/14/06: “My dog was so relax just like at home. Where other places he was so stressed. Owner has a great set up in a comfortable setting for the dogs. “
• Google Rated: Excellent : “Owner is very patient and knowledgeable , she will answer on all of your questions, class is very relaxed. And she is using her own dogs for the demonstration. My dog was completely different after just 6 classes, i really did learn a lot.”
• KK-1 from Mckinney, TX ***** Dec 15, 2008: “The best decision I ever made! We were having dog to dog aggression issues with our dog. We thought it might be hopeless but with the promise of our commitment and follow through with our training and the techniques taught us, we have seen 180 degree turn around with our dog. She was very honest and straightforward teaching us a lot…..Forever grateful T&J”
• CC from Mc Kinney, TX ***** Dec 15, 2008: “The best decision I ever made! Great experience for our dogs. Very caring owner. Lots of activities for the dogs or they can just lay back in their home and chill.”
• Kim J. ***** August 18, 2005: “”Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainer” Companion K-9 is a positive reinforcement training facility run out of the owner’s home. Kim Vitale has years of experience in breeding, boarding and training dogs. It shows the great results that she is able to accomplish with her pupils. No negative reinforcement used. All positive with much affection shown to the animal. Private lessons, group classes and doggie “boot camp” are all offered. Basic obedience to higher, advanced training offered. Animals are boarded in an air conditioned area. There is a large fenced and safe yard for play and training.”
• Brad reviewed in the last week – “Quality Excellent – Best dog boarding ever! Kim and her crew will love your dog as if he or she were their own. Highly recommend!”
• Marsha R. ***** March 2013 – “We have been using Kim’s services for 10 years now, and I have nothing but praise for her and her staff. We first brought our German shepherd, Elsa, to her for the board and training program. We were very pleased with Elsa’s progress, but much more impressed with Kim’s sincere love and appreciation for all her four-legged friends whether they were her own or just “borrowed” for a time. We eventually adopted one of her rescue dogs to keep Elsa company. Nemo has been a real love and a good complement to Elsa’s more high strung personality. We appreciate Kim’s help in rounding out our family.
With a family strung out all over the country and the world, we have had to use K-9 for boarding services several times a year for the past 10 years. The dogs have plenty of time and room to play and relax. They have the opportunity to interact with other dogs and people. I always knew that Kim would treat our “children” with the same love and respect she gives her own, and it has been a great comfort to have a “second home” for them when we have to leave. Now our sweet Elsa is in a wheel chair – check out her video on Companion K-9 Facebook page. Kim has been fantastic dealing with the special needs of a disabled dog.
All in all our experience has been superb, and I have always felt our dogs were being treated to a vacation when were gone.”