Here’s what some of our clients shared about Companion K-9 Dog Services, client reviews are very important to us.
• BM ***** Posted on 10/21/10: “Owner really knows what is she doing, has lots of knowledge and patience and will answer on all of your questions. Class is much more relaxed then any other classes I’ve attended. My dog was a different dog after just 6 classes. I would highly recommend it.”
• Lacie ***** Posted on 07/14/06: “My dog was so relax just like at home. Where other places he was so stressed. Owner has a great set up in a comfortable setting for the dogs. “
• Google Rated: Excellent : “Owner is very patient and knowledgeable , she will answer on all of your questions, class is very relaxed. And she is using her own dogs for the demonstration. My dog was completely different after just 6 classes, i really did learn a lot.”
• KK-1 from Mckinney, TX ***** Dec 15, 2008: “The best decision I ever made! We were having dog to dog aggression issues with our dog. We thought it might be hopeless but with the promise of our commitment and follow through with our training and the techniques taught us, we have seen 180 degree turn around with our dog. She was very honest and straightforward teaching us a lot…..Forever grateful T&J”
• CC from Mc Kinney, TX ***** Dec 15, 2008: “The best decision I ever made! Great experience for our dogs. Very caring owner. Lots of activities for the dogs or they can just lay back in their home and chill.”
• Kim J. ***** August 18, 2005: “”Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainer” Companion K-9 is a positive reinforcement training facility run out of the owner’s home. Kim Vitale has years of experience in breeding, boarding and training dogs. It shows the great results that she is able to accomplish with her pupils. No negative reinforcement used. All positive with much affection shown to the animal. Private lessons, group classes and doggie “boot camp” are all offered. Basic obedience to higher, advanced training offered. Animals are boarded in an air conditioned area. There is a large fenced and safe yard for play and training.”
• Brad reviewed in the last week – “Quality Excellent – Best dog boarding ever! Kim and her crew will love your dog as if he or she were their own. Highly recommend!”
• Marsha R. ***** March 2013 – “We have been using Kim’s services for 10 years now, and I have nothing but praise for her and her staff. We first brought our German shepherd, Elsa, to her for the board and training program. We were very pleased with Elsa’s progress, but much more impressed with Kim’s sincere love and appreciation for all her four-legged friends whether they were her own or just “borrowed” for a time. We eventually adopted one of her rescue dogs to keep Elsa company. Nemo has been a real love and a good complement to Elsa’s more high strung personality. We appreciate Kim’s help in rounding out our family.
With a family strung out all over the country and the world, we have had to use K-9 for boarding services several times a year for the past 10 years. The dogs have plenty of time and room to play and relax. They have the opportunity to interact with other dogs and people. I always knew that Kim would treat our “children” with the same love and respect she gives her own, and it has been a great comfort to have a “second home” for them when we have to leave. Now our sweet Elsa is in a wheel chair – check out her video on Companion K-9 Facebook page. Kim has been fantastic dealing with the special needs of a disabled dog.
All in all our experience has been superb, and I have always felt our dogs were being treated to a vacation when were gone.”